Welcome to Apps4Pro’s Planner Manager App:
Apps4Pro’s Planner Manager app is innovated on top of Microsoft Planner.
- Planner Manager offers a lot of innovative features that aren’t available in Microsoft Planner; the “Copy” feature is just one of many.
- Microsoft Office 365’s Planner app is Great, yet it still preaches the famous philosophy “Without imperfection nothing exists”. The shortcoming is; with Planner app you could not create a Copy of Plan/Tasks within the same Office 365 Group or a Plan.
With “Planner Manager” you can now Copy Plan/Tasks - either within the same Office 365 Group in Planner (OR) within the same team in Microsoft Teams. Period.
- Have you ever thought about “What’s the most used invention in Software?”. Probably the award goes to; the brilliant feature of “Copy and Paste”. It made work possible without re-work.
- “Our Planner Manager App Copies(Export) and truly it isn’t a copy”.
An invite with the Moving Images of “Copy” feature:
Export / Edit in excel format (Csv File) -Outline
Complete Importing Feature:
Updated Details After Import:
Create New Plan by already created Office 365 Groups
How Planner Manager’s Copy Feature exceeds your expectations?
Updates Microsoft Planner App:
Planner Manager app is directly connected to Microsoft Planner at the backend; so, whatever you do with our app & data is automatically reflected in your Microsoft Planner app also. Isn’t this prodigious, pal?
- How to copy a Plan/Tasks within the same team in Microsoft Teams?
The genius of our Planner Manager can be seen when you have a Microsoft Planner Tab in Microsoft Teams app. Indeed, only with Apps4Pro’s Planner Manager you can now copy(Export/Edit) a Plan/Tasks within the same Team(Office 365 Group) in Microsoft Teams. Isn’t this what you were looking for, pal?
- Copy within same Office 365 Group:
A gentle reminder, pal. With Planner Manager (not with MS.Planner) you can now create new plan/tasks within the “same” Office 365 Group or a Plan.